At Sudbury Kitchens, we strived to be green before it was green:
- All work built to stand the test of time
- Majority of our custom cabinetry is installed using plywood components
- Formaldehyde free plywood available that meets the KCMA Environmental Stewardship Program
- All plywood used in all of our additions
- All pre-primed exterior building products
- All high efficiency Low E windows on all projects
- Passive solar design and construction/ floor and masonry massing to conserve and radiate heat
- We always try to recycle doors, windows, and appliances
- Ongoing education of staff concerning all applicable environmental impacts and new green/ sustainable products
- Testing of green products prior to installation to verify durability and quality
- New member of U.S. Green Building Council
Green Products Include:
- Cabinetry and counters made of Lyptus and Bamboo, rapidly renewable resources
- Our Culinablu Cabinets line features no tropical timbers or exotic woods used
Caesarstone is the first quartz company to receive the 150 /4001 standard – a global standard specifically for environmental protection. They have invested in recycling technologies and embrace environmentally sensitive supplies. Caesarstone seeks to protect the environment as well as the well being of its customers.
New LED kitchen and bathroom lighting:
- Even energy efficient illumination
- Low heat
- Cool to touch
- No mercury
- Long life - over 20 years with normal use
- Fully dimable
- Compact and durable
Coming Soon: Hot new product!!!!
OKITE is certified by GreenGuard Environmental Institute under the "GREENGUARD Standard for LowEmittingProducts" and under the "GREENGUARD for Children & Schools product certification programSM". which means OKITE does not emit any gas or VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds). As a result, OKITE is much safer than any other surfacing product.
OKITE is also certified by NSF for complying with NSF/ANSI 51. As a result, OKITE does not support the growth of mold, mildew and bacteria on its surface.