Going Green? We are already there! Sudbury Kitchens strived to be eco-friendly before it was on trend. Here are some examples of how we stay green:
• All of our work is built to stand the test of time
• The majority of our custom cabinetry is installed using earth-friendly plywood components
• Formaldehyde-free plywood is available that meets the KCMA Environmental Stewardship Program criteria
• Plywood is used in all of our additions
• We use all pre-primed exterior building products
• High-efficiency Low E windows are used on all projects
• Passive solar design and construction/floor and masonry massing is used to conserve and radiate heat
• We always try to recycle doors, windows, and appliances
• We provide ongoing education to our staff concerning all applicable environmental impacts and new green/sustainable products
• We test green products prior to installation to verify durability and quality
• We are a member of the U.S. Green Building Council
Our Green Products Include:
• Cabinetry and counters made of lyptus and bamboo which are rapidly renewable resources
• Our Culinablu Cabinets line features no tropical timbers or exotic woods
• We offer Caesarstone—The first quartz company to receive the 150 /4001 standard. This standard is a global standard specifically for environmental protection. They have invested in recycling technologies and embrace environmentally sensitive supplies. Caesarstone seeks to protect the environment as well as the well being of its customers.
LED Kitchen and Bathroom Lighting Benefits:
• Even energy efficient illumination
• Low heat
• Cool to touch
• No mercury
• Long life—over 20 years with normal use
• Fully dimmable
• Compact and durable
Coming Soon: Hot New Product!
• OKITE—OKITE is certified by GreenGuard Environmental Institute under the “GREENGUARD Standard for LowEmittingProducts” and under the “GREENGUARD for Children & Schools Product Certification Program.” This means OKITE does not emit any gas or VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds). As a result, OKITE is much safer than any other surfacing product. NSF also certifies OKITE for complying with NSF/ANSI 51. As a result, OKITE does not support the growth of mold, mildew, and bacteria on its surface.
Contact Sudbury Kitchen and Bath now by filling out the contact form on this page or call us at 978.443.8288 to get your project started today!