Thoughtful planning and meticulous attention to detail are the keys to a successful kitchen- or bathroom remodeling project. Luckily, we specialize in both. Here is how we suggest you begin the process:
• Carefully look at spaces in homes you visit—both new and old—and make a note of things that appeal to you
• Begin a digital or hard copy “idea file.” Compile photos and pages from design magazines of styling you both like AND dislike
• Schedule an appointment with one of our designers to visit our design center showroom and look at fixtures and appliances
• Keep a running list of what you love about your current space and what you can’t wait to add or change
• Complete the Kitchen and/or Bathroom Planning Questionnaire linked on this page
We want to help you be best prepared for your renovation project. We recommend that you fill in the questionnaire(s) below and bring them with you when you visit our showroom. They are a first step that will provide us with an idea of what you are looking to accomplish—so that we may help you start the renovation of your dreams!
Contact Sudbury Kitchen and Bath now by filling out the contact form on this page or call us at 978.443.8288 to get your project started today!