Sudbury Cabinet Company
Expert Craftsmanship To Delight The Most Discerning Homeowner
At Sudbury Cabinet Company, we rise above and beyond the everyday standards of craftsmanship to create exceptional woodwork designs. We are committed to providing exquisite quality, outstanding service and superior craftsmanship. Our master craftsmen incorporate traditional methods of woodworking with present day technology to give you the best cabinetry and woodwork available.
Design That Reflects Your Personal Style
The ability to choose your own options for space requirements and aesthetic desires is one of the most exciting aspects of custom cabinetry. Choices in color, door design, hardware and accessories reflect your personality and unique fashion sense. Wood finishes, whether natural, stained or painted, combine with design elements to represent your individual preferences and style. Sudbury Cabinet Company cabinetry is designed for those who strive to make their home a masterpiece. Originality is the soul of this woodwork, providing personal freedom to express your own extraordinary style and complete you home’s spectacular living and cooking areas. Sudbury’s custom cabinetry complements exceptional homes.
Sudbury Cabinet Company
Unsurpassed Quality And Attention To Detail
Only the highest quality materials are used in Sudbury Cabinet Company cabinetry. Our cabinets are constructed of both plywood that has a veneer of the specie and solid wood that is used for framing, door construction, or other applications. The veneers we use are all plain sliced or better, which means that the grain of the veneer is straighter and more consistent than, for example, rotary-cut veneer which is less expensive and less attractive. The solid woods for the doors and frames are selected for their consistency in color and grain and even a natural finish will have limited, but very pleasing, variation to the color and grain of the wood.
Standard Sudbury Cabinet Features:
– 3/4” formaldehyde-free plywood sides
– Full solid dust tops
– 5/8”solid maple dovetailed drawers with 1/2” thick bottoms
– Drawer top edge routed after assembly, sanded, and expertly finished
– Full extension “Blumotion” soft close drawer glides
– Soft close, easy open and quiet magnetic catches on inset doors
– Soft close hinges on full overlay
– 3/4” thick plywood adjustable shelves have 1/8” thick front edge banding with solid wood nosing machined and sanded as a small bullnose
– Uniform natural “white birch” finished wood interiors
– Select grade wood used for certain critical finishes
– Mortised quality butt hinges on inset
– Doors are 3/4” and 5/4” solid wood in an almost unlimited range of designs
– Certified Environmental Stewardship Manufacturer